« Home | ...When Niagra Falls Froze Over » | ...When Tom and Jerry Put Down the Havanas and Pic... » | Baby Hummingbird Nest » | John the Revelator: Unofficial Music Video Targeti... » | LOST Season Three... » | The Little House on the Prairie Blind School Fire. » | Hitler's Cross Restaurant - Bombay, India (Serious... » | Move Over, McConaughey... » | ...When People Had to be Convinced to Drink Coffee » | Stingray City, Grand Cayman » 

Gary Green

Saturday, August 26, 2006 

When Datalounge Commenter "Anonymous 14" Exhibits His or Her Tremendously Refined Taste

From the comment thread at Datalounge in regards to my blind school firepost, because I just can't get enough admiration!


"Thank you, R6!

I remembered reading a hilarious recap somewhere but couldn't remember where.

Now, remind me. Who the fuck is Gary Green? I must have originally gone to that site for some reason. I think he is SO cute."

Rock ON!

No one ever says that to me. All I ever hear is: Awwww he looks like a baby seal...Lets hit him with this bat.

Whatever brings people to your blog, I say continue the good work! (and more pics of Mario Lopez in the shower, just in case.)

Post a Comment
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com