« Home | Today on ForTheBoys.tv » | Is it Funny? Or is it Just Sad? » | Georgie's Wish - a Three Minute Short by Michael G... » | Desperate Housewives: Behind the Scenes - the Seas... » | Exploding Whale » | ...When You're Bored » | Cats are Stupid » | Vern Troyer and His Geico Commercial are Funny... » | ...And What Would You Do? » | ...When I'm Debating a Third Slice of Pizza » 

Gary Green

Wednesday, November 01, 2006 

Today on ForTheBoys: Strangling Lovers and "Distant" Mothers

On today's clip, Steve and I recall my trying to strangle him during our stormy relationship, Steve discuss his "emotionally distant" (kind words) mother, and why I was banned from Steve's sister's wedding (but I was very productive with the time!) If you like, click the ad at the end and send some pennies into our pocket!

Links to this post

Create a Link

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com