« Home | The Bionic Woman: NBC Wednesdays » | Mrs. Potts Gets What's Coming to Her » | SuperTrip 2007 - San Francisco, Grace Cathedral, C... » | Kate Walsh and the "Grey's Anatomy" Spin off - Ell... » | NBC shows signs of Prime Time Competence! » | Hollywood on Fire » | ...What Do I Plan on Doing Tonight? » | ...When the McCartan School of Irish Dance Made My... » | When I Met Bob Barker » | Watch "30 Rock" this Thursday! » 

Gary Green

Friday, October 05, 2007 

Did You See the Giant Baby on 30 Rock?

Michael sure did. As the show rolled into its first commercial break, I shifted into "small talk about myself" mode, and suddenly Michael pointed at the screen and yelled, "GIANT BABY!"

I looked back at the screen - no giant baby. "Where?" I asked, and startd to back up my DVR until suddenly his eyes went saucer-like and the pointed finger shot out from his shoulder once again, "There! Giant baby! He's destroying the city!" This and the Tina Fey AMEX commercial made 30 Rock even more fun and brilliant than it normally was. Every show needs a giant baby!



Labels: , ,

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com