« Home | ...When You're Just About Certain You're Smarter T... » | ...When I Got My Dallas Trading Cards From E-bay a... » | ...When I'm Winding Up a Day of Watching Alfred Hi... » | ...When You Were a Kid in the 70's And You Saw a L... » | ...While I'm Eating Pizza at My Desk » | ...When You're Shopping For Others » | ...When You're Lip-Diddling » | ...When Burt Ward Made Me a Man » 

Gary Green

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 

...When You Find a Website You Swear Was Designed Specifically With You in Mind


Take a sturdy gander at this picture of a big-time Hollywood heavyweight. Having identification issues? Click here to find out who it is and see lots more pics!

This one's more Laura's speed. I'm old enough to be able to say I miss the old Vegas, but these pics sure are exciting to look at - Vegas Today and Tomorrow

Claire's baby on Lost whines just like my cat. I've got the show on in the background and every time Aaron lets out a wail, I shout, "Prowler shut up!" before I realize my mistake. Poor kitty must be baffled.

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com