« Home | Watch I've Got a Secret... beginning Monday April ... » | What Does This Contestant Have That YOU DONT?? » | ...When Julie Ripped the Back of Her Pants at Work » | ...When I'm Pretending to Work Hard and Suspecting... » | ...When Michael Drunkenly Put the Eggs in the Free... » | ...When Julie in My Office Revealed She Had No Ide... » | ...When I'm Watching Today's Episode of AMC on Tivo » | What Guests Got a Good Firm Squeeze From Gary? » | ...When I Have A Belly Full of Trader Joe's Low-Ca... » | ...When I Asked You to Visit RedHatchetFilms.com » 

Gary Green

Monday, April 03, 2006 

...When There's No One Else in the Office But Me and I'm Tempted to Close the Door and Do The Underwear Dance


Teaser trailer for the Simpsons movie - July 2007! via Militant Platypus

On Wednesday of this week, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be 01:02:03 04/05/06. Do with that what you like... By the way, on July 8, 1990 at 12:34 and 56 seconds, it was 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-0. No one cared then either.

Celebrities as Kids - George Clooney looked like a runt, Julia Roberts looked like Kyra Sedgewick, Leonard diCaprio looked like A Muppet Show reject and Bjork... well Bjork looked exactly the same - Ezprezzo.com via World of Wonder

Gay Days at Disney World is coming up--and honestly, the best pictures are on the StopGayDays.com site. What I'd like to know is where the fuck in the park these things are happening, and can I get a FastPass for them? - Stop Gay Days via Queerty

While Melissa and Julie are discussing where the best place to buy rainboots is, I'm looking at a hot guy in his underwear. Who's the funnest producer in the room? Yo yo yo! - You Tube As Always

My cats would scratch the shit out of me if I tried to put them in these outfits via Cynical-c

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com