« Home | Who is The Mystery Star Making a Guest Appearance ... » | ...When You Find a Website You Swear Was Designed ... » | ...When You're Just About Certain You're Smarter T... » | ...When I Got My Dallas Trading Cards From E-bay a... » | ...When I'm Winding Up a Day of Watching Alfred Hi... » | ...When You Were a Kid in the 70's And You Saw a L... » | ...While I'm Eating Pizza at My Desk » | ...When You're Shopping For Others » | ...When You're Lip-Diddling » | ...When Burt Ward Made Me a Man » 

Gary Green

Saturday, March 11, 2006 

...While You're Lounging With the Chronic




We Thought About Contacting This Guy and Using Him on Secret... Then We Thought Better of it... Then We Reconsidered... Then Someone Came Into the Room and Smacked Us - Uh, Wow!

The Ten Worst SNL Players of All Time - and no Jim Belushi in sight?? The Phat Phree via Fark

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com