« Home | ...When A Contestant Showed Her Pink Panties After... » | ...When You See The Cleaning Hunk on VH-1's Best W... » | ...When I'm So Bored at Work Even The Cleaning Hun... » | ...When I Shelled Out Too Much Money for A Kodak E... » | What Fabulous Black and White Superstars Had Their... » | ...While You're Lounging With the Chronic » | Who is The Mystery Star Making a Guest Appearance ... » | ...When You Find a Website You Swear Was Designed ... » | ...When You're Just About Certain You're Smarter T... » | ...When I Got My Dallas Trading Cards From E-bay a... » 

Gary Green

Thursday, March 16, 2006 

...When Julie in My Office Fell in Love with the Cleaning Hunk


Olay. This is the LAST time I mention the Cleaning Hunk!

No really. I am totally over the Cleaning Hunk.

I certainly don't dream about the Cleaning Hunk in my sleep.

There's no reason why I would secretly be spending my days watching the Cleaning Hunk at my desk or trying to track down the tight-bodied model to see if he's making any upcoming trips to the west coast.

No, I can say with all the confidence in the world that I totally have the Cleaning Hunk out of my system.

But if Julie, the producer sitting at the next desk from me happens to have him on her computer all day, I certainly have no way of putting a halt to it.

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com