« Home | Happy Birthday Sean! » | ...When I Pushed Cliff Pickover's Red Button!! » | ...When It's Three-Thirty And You're Trying to Div... » | ...When Julie in My Office Fell in Love with the C... » | ...When A Contestant Showed Her Pink Panties After... » | ...When You See The Cleaning Hunk on VH-1's Best W... » | ...When I'm So Bored at Work Even The Cleaning Hun... » | ...When I Shelled Out Too Much Money for A Kodak E... » | What Fabulous Black and White Superstars Had Their... » | ...While You're Lounging With the Chronic » 

Gary Green

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 

...When Mister Barry My Hairdresser Sent Me the Opening Titles to The Brady Brides

Wow! I watched all 6 episodes of this collapsing shack. Before the days of cannibalizing a successful show in order to make ten to twelve desperate spin-offs, Sherwood Schwartz actually had a good idea... well, it was at least an original idea... ok, maybe it wasn't that either, but it's stuck in my head for the last twenty-five years, so the man must know something. Anyway, I want to say that this show was actually an hour, but I can't imagine it would have been able to sustain my interest for that long... even at ten years old, I knew it sucked ass. So it must have been paired with another lousy NBC Friday sinking-ship sitcom,like Here's Boomer or Hello Larry! I'm already putting way too much thought and energy into this blog. Any tune that can work in a lyric like, "In the meantime along came Wally" pretty much sells itself. And don't make fun of my having a hairdresser. If you met Mister Barry, you'd know there's no other word for him.

June 2008 Updated - video deleted from YouTube for rights infringement

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com