« Home | ...When I've Learned 2 Things: I Owe Over a Thousa... » | ...When Michael is with Me at Starbucks Trying to ... » | ...When I'm Watching Dallas with a Burnt Upper Lip... » | ...When I Have Three Coupons for Free Big Macs in ... » | Watch I've Got a Secret... beginning Monday April ... » | ...When My Shoulder is Touching Michael's While He... » | ...When TV Land Doesn't Like You... » | ...When I Found a Site Devoted to Polish Movie Pos... » | ...When I'm No Longer Employed and Back at Home (T... » | ...When We've Got 40 Episodes in the Can » 

Gary Green

Thursday, April 13, 2006 

...When I Notice My Cats Are As Worried About My Unemployment as I Am


Meet Faith, the two-legged dog! Sure she's cute on the Montel show, but can you imagine breaking into a house one night and seeing this servant of Satan coming at you from the end of a long, dark hallway? YouTube via WOW

I've watched one epsiode of Will & Grace all season - Will, Grace, Jack and Oh Honey go to the Sound of Music sing-a-long. It wasn't funny. Sit down to watch tonight. What epsiode is it? Take a guess. I should never have strayed from Match Game. Gene Rayburn and company never let me down.


Here's a great article on Billy Bean and I've Got a Secret for OutSports.com. I'm already jonesing for a second season. Thanks to Towleroad

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com