« Home | ...When Michael Left for Georgia for Five Whole Da... » | Who is The Mystery Star Making a Guest Appearance ... » | ...When Roger Rabbit's CarToon Spin of Death Almos... » | ...When the Indianapolis Star Knows Something Abou... » | Happy Birthday Michael! (Sorry About the Pirates)... » | ...When the Burn on My Upper Lip is Scabbing Over ... » | ..When I'm Thinking About Disneyland on Monday and... » | ...When The Easter Bunny Hates You » | My Boyfriend is So Hot and Sexy » | ...When I'm in Shorts... Which Rarely Happens But ... » 

Gary Green

Thursday, April 20, 2006 

...When UPS Can't Find Me So I Have to Drive Downtown to Pick Up My DSL Installation Kit


Dog gets head stuck in pipe. This happened to me once when I was trying to get to the resin. KDKA.com

In a surpirsing turn of events, throwing tampons at Bob Saget while on stage makes him neither funnier nor pleased. The Daily Northwestern via Fark.com

Links to this post

Create a Link

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com