« Home | ...When Michael Left for Georgia for Five Whole Days » | Who is The Mystery Star Making a Guest Appearance ... » | ...When Roger Rabbit's CarToon Spin of Death Almos... » | ...When the Indianapolis Star Knows Something Abou... » | Happy Birthday Michael! (Sorry About the Pirates) » | ...When the Burn on My Upper Lip is Scabbing Over ... » | ..When I'm Thinking About Disneyland on Monday and... » | ...When The Easter Bunny Hates You » | My Boyfriend is So Hot and Sexy » | ...When I'm in Shorts... Which Rarely Happens But ... » 

Gary Green

Thursday, April 20, 2006 

...When UPS Can't Find Me So I Have to Drive Downtown to Pick Up My DSL Installation Kit


Dog gets head stuck in pipe. This happened to me once when I was trying to get to the resin. KDKA.com

In a surpirsing turn of events, throwing tampons at Bob Saget while on stage makes him neither funnier nor pleased. The Daily Northwestern via Fark.com

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com