« Home | Happy Birthday Michael! (Sorry About the Pirates) » | ...When the Burn on My Upper Lip is Scabbing Over ... » | ..When I'm Thinking About Disneyland on Monday and... » | ...When The Easter Bunny Hates You » | My Boyfriend is So Hot and Sexy » | ...When I'm in Shorts... Which Rarely Happens But ... » | ...When I Notice My Cats Are As Worried About My U... » | ...When I've Learned 2 Things: I Owe Over a Thousa... » | ...When Michael is with Me at Starbucks Trying to ... » | ...When I'm Watching Dallas with a Burnt Upper Lip... » 

Gary Green

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 

...When the Indianapolis Star Knows Something About Me That I Don't


"Gary at 100: Griity, Worn and Looking for New Life" - I swear that's the headline of this article - The Indianapolis Star

THE OPTICON changes traffic signals with the press of a button. Buy it and you'll never be late for work again. You'll also beat every kind on your block at "Red Light Green Light" - Channel 7 News via Fark.com

The 7th Annual Weird Food Fest - the pic above says it all. More by clicking on my friend Eddie Lin's blog Deep End Dining

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com