« Home | The Worst Part of a Celebrity Dying... » | RIP Megan Mullally Show » | Ellen Degeneres Meets a 20 Foot Anaconda » | Someone Knocked Up My Platy » | There's a Nicely Formed Hostess Cupcake in my Park... » | Ari Gold On ForTheBoys.tv » | In Honor of Nearly Disgraced Miss USA, Tara Conner... » | Today on ForTheBoys.tv: Fat » | Today on ForTheBoys: Strangling Lovers and "Distan... » | Today on ForTheBoys.tv » 

Gary Green

Monday, January 08, 2007 

LOST returns (and it better deliver)

I hate that the critical tide has turned against LOST, but I still don't like having to wait this long for the season to pick up again. 16 weeks with no reruns is great, but personally an episode of LOST I've already seen is far better than pretty much anything else on the tube. As for Criminal Minds, which started to beat it in overall ratings - though not specified demos - I tuned into it last week to see what the fuss was all about, and apparently you have to not have watched television for the last ten years to find anything about it even remotely original or stiimulating.

The show returns February 7th.

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com