« Home | The Oscars: The Worst of the Best » | Amillia Taylor, World's Youngest Surviving Prematu... » | Michael Granberry - from "Valley of Gwombi" to "Ad... » | Sick and Twisted Boyfriend Michael Granberry prese... » | 30 Rock is Great! » | Hey! Kelly Leak Got an Oscar Nomination! » | Josie and the Pussycats in Outer Space » | Ian Ziering is Coming to Dancing with the Stars » | T.R. Knight: Isaiah Called Me a "Faggot" » | Little Miss Sunshine Cast Plays Musical Chairs on ... » 

Gary Green

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 

Dark Roasted Blend: Religion Can Be Funny!


One of my favorite stopping posts during my long, torturous day is Dark Roasted Blend which is never without a recent addition of off-the-wall galleries, many pics from which now grace my office door and get lots of compliments (anyway I can garner more attention for myself!). Today, it's all about Nuns and Guns. Hit the link above for more! Pics from some of its recent posts are below. And the last one is just me looking hot (again... garner, attention,myself).




Labels: , ,

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com