« Home | Pups is Pups: Adorable Italian Mastiff Puppies » | RIP Lily Munster » | Oh My God... Kelly Loves Shoes » | Somewhere in this Picture is a Two-Faced Cow. » | Weird Science - Bugs Trapped in Your LCD » | LOST returns (and it better deliver) » | The Worst Part of a Celebrity Dying... » | RIP Megan Mullally Show » | Ellen Degeneres Meets a 20 Foot Anaconda » | Someone Knocked Up My Platy » 

Gary Green

Monday, January 15, 2007 

Little Miss Sunshine Cast Plays Musical Chairs on ELLEN

I loved Little Miss sunshine, but I love it even more after watching how much fun the cast had playing Musical Chairs on today's epsiode of Ellen. They're still playing off each other like pros. I think this kind of chemistry warrants a sequel of some kind... Little Miss Moonlight perhaps? Probably best to leave it as is. The movie is worth the rental. I hope it pulls down a couple Golden Globe awards tonight at the very least.

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com