« Home | 30 Rock is Great! » | Hey! Kelly Leak Got an Oscar Nomination! » | Josie and the Pussycats in Outer Space » | Ian Ziering is Coming to Dancing with the Stars » | T.R. Knight: Isaiah Called Me a "Faggot" » | Little Miss Sunshine Cast Plays Musical Chairs on ... » | Pups is Pups: Adorable Italian Mastiff Puppies » | RIP Lily Munster » | Oh My God... Kelly Loves Shoes » | Somewhere in this Picture is a Two-Faced Cow. » 

Gary Green

Thursday, February 08, 2007 

Sick and Twisted Boyfriend Michael Granberry presents "Adventures with the Ambersons" Part One

So messed up and so brilliant all at once. I miss the abortion joke left on the cutting room floor. Maybe in Episode 2????

You can find out more about Michael and "Ambersons" on the SuperDeluxe home page!


Thanks, babe, for inspiring me and supporting the madness that is my animation career! I love you!

Post a Comment
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com