« Home | ...When Bananarama's "More Than Physical" was the ... » | Response to Jeff Whitty's Open Letter to Jay Leno » | ...When The Current Contestant on Match Game Needs... » | ATTENTION! TOMORROW, APRIL 25 IS BEN & JERRY'S FR... » | ...How Much You Mind That It's Monday Morning... » | ...When I Overslept a Little (Four Hours) » | ...When I Really Ought to be Asleep » | ...When A Star Blew it BIG TIME on PYRAMID » | ...When I Found My First Favorite Match Game Momen... » | ...When I Found My Second Favorite Match Game Mome... » 

Gary Green

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 

...When My Day's Obsession with Bananarama Continues

Here's a fun mini-doc on the making of Bananarama's "Venus." Take a couple of mylar balloons, some false eyelashes, several oiled-up hunks in shredded loincloths, toss in three British chicks who can't dance and may or may not be able to sing, and a classic music video is born!

\

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com