« Home | ...How Much You Mind That It's Monday Morning... » | ...When I Overslept a Little (Four Hours) » | ...When I Really Ought to be Asleep » | ...When A Star Blew it BIG TIME on PYRAMID » | ...When I Found My First Favorite Match Game Momen... » | ...When I Found My Second Favorite Match Game Mome... » | ...When I Can't Decide... To Dominos or Not to Dom... » | ...When Loud Talkers Are Moments Away From Me Acci... » | ...When Alex Mooney Broke Pencils With His Ass » | ...When UPS Can't Find Me So I Have to Drive Downt... » 

Gary Green

Monday, April 24, 2006 

ATTENTION! TOMORROW, APRIL 25 IS BEN & JERRY'S FREE CONE DAY!


... also known as the BEST DAY EVER! - Ben and Jerry's Official Site

Family heirloom turns out to be 90 year old mummified baby. Mark Burnett signs it to holding deal. Pic here via Fark.com

Human head found in Key West! Mark Burnett signs it to holding deal. No Pic here

Dog bites off man's nose. Mark Burnett puts garnish around it and serves it to latest band of Survivors. If only there were a pic here

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com