« Home | ...When I Can't Decide... To Dominos or Not to Dom... » | ...When Loud Talkers Are Moments Away From Me Acci... » | ...When Alex Mooney Broke Pencils With His Ass » | ...When UPS Can't Find Me So I Have to Drive Downt... » | ...When Michael Left for Georgia for Five Whole Days » | Who is The Mystery Star Making a Guest Appearance ... » | ...When Roger Rabbit's CarToon Spin of Death Almos... » | ...When the Indianapolis Star Knows Something Abou... » | Happy Birthday Michael! (Sorry About the Pirates) » | ...When the Burn on My Upper Lip is Scabbing Over ... » 

Gary Green

Saturday, April 22, 2006 

...When I Found My Second Favorite Match Game Moment on YouTube


As Match Game host Gene Rayburn is going through the panel of stars, the common matched word seems to be "boobs." Well, as Gene asks panelist Fannie Flagg to show us her answer, the timing comes out wrong, and the results are funny.

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com