« Home | ATTENTION! TOMORROW, APRIL 25 IS BEN & JERRY'S FR... » | ...How Much You Mind That It's Monday Morning... » | ...When I Overslept a Little (Four Hours) » | ...When I Really Ought to be Asleep » | ...When A Star Blew it BIG TIME on PYRAMID » | ...When I Found My First Favorite Match Game Momen... » | ...When I Found My Second Favorite Match Game Mome... » | ...When I Can't Decide... To Dominos or Not to Dom... » | ...When Loud Talkers Are Moments Away From Me Acci... » | ...When Alex Mooney Broke Pencils With His Ass » 

Gary Green

Monday, April 24, 2006 

...When The Current Contestant on Match Game Needs One to Tie, and Two to Win


Look! It's the next generation in iPod technology. And you know what else? It's imaginary and STILL everyone in the world will have one before I do!

Television that FORCES you to watch the commercials? Get ready-- it's coming. Philips has the patent. Favorite part of the article - "Philips acknowledged, however, that the anti-channel changing technology might not sit well with consumers and suggested in its patent filing that consumers be allowed to avoid the feature if they paid broadcasters a fee.". See, there's some good news! MSNBC.com

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com