« Home | ...When I Found My Second Favorite Match Game Mome... » | ...When I Can't Decide... To Dominos or Not to Dom... » | ...When Loud Talkers Are Moments Away From Me Acci... » | ...When Alex Mooney Broke Pencils With His Ass » | ...When UPS Can't Find Me So I Have to Drive Downt... » | ...When Michael Left for Georgia for Five Whole Days » | Who is The Mystery Star Making a Guest Appearance ... » | ...When Roger Rabbit's CarToon Spin of Death Almos... » | ...When the Indianapolis Star Knows Something Abou... » | Happy Birthday Michael! (Sorry About the Pirates) » 

Gary Green

Saturday, April 22, 2006 

...When I Found My First Favorite Match Game Moment on YouTube


Match Game host Gene Rayburn introduces contestant Karen Lesko and intends to complement on her smile and her dimples. However, a freudian slip comes out of his mouth. Alas, its typical Match Game antics.


FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com