« Home | ...When My Day's Obsession with Bananarama Continues » | ...When Bananarama's "More Than Physical" was the ... » | Response to Jeff Whitty's Open Letter to Jay Leno » | ...When The Current Contestant on Match Game Needs... » | ATTENTION! TOMORROW, APRIL 25 IS BEN & JERRY'S FR... » | ...How Much You Mind That It's Monday Morning... » | ...When I Overslept a Little (Four Hours) » | ...When I Really Ought to be Asleep » | ...When A Star Blew it BIG TIME on PYRAMID » | ...When I Found My First Favorite Match Game Momen... » 

Gary Green

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 

...When Season 12 of Dallas Continues to Drag Along (J.R. is in Marriage Counseling?)


Meet ZeFrank. One of his valves is a little tighter than it should be, but I think I'll keep him anyways. The Show with ZeFrank via Cynical

I just found zefrank yesterday but have a little soft spot in my heart for him already. :)

Glad to see you've entered into the blog world -- I enjoyed fortheboys back during the webcast days and still miss the "drama, cocks and laughter!"

Take care, sweets - I'll be reading.

Post a Comment
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com