« Home | ...It's 4:15 in the Morning and My Digital Cable i... » | The 1927 Yankess - "Murderer's Row" » | ...When I'm Getting My First Ever Professional Mas... » | ...When I Asked you to Check Out the Work of Ben F... » | ...When My Downstairs Neighbor is Banging the Wall... » | ...When Avenue Q Palywright Jeff Whitty Responded ... » | ...When the Remodel Date for My Big Gay Starbucks ... » | What Fabulous Black and White Superstars Had Their... » | ...When Michael is Flipping Through Last Week's L.... » | ...When I'm All Shook Up Because Libby is Dead » 

Gary Green

Thursday, May 11, 2006 

...When It's Easier to Pic than Post






Gary: "Michael, that little boy behind us said he wanted the gold dumbo."
Michael: "Then he can go stand at tne end of the line again and wait for it."






This is in front of the base of the Tarzan Treehouse, but I'm going to tell everyone I went to Hawaii. They'll believe it too, because it's just like me to go to Hawaii and wear a long-sleeved shirt and jeans the whole time!






OMG, look how well the backgrounds match up in those two shots...coo-OOL! Plus, you look hot!

I know. I noticed how closely the backgrounds matched up when I put the two pics together. Were we even trying to mach them up? I don't think so. Thanks for the pic, baby!

Post a Comment
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com