« Home | ...When I Pulled All the Cheese Out of My Trader J... » | ...When Season 12 of Dallas Continues to Drag Alon... » | ...When My Day's Obsession with Bananarama Continues » | ...When Bananarama's "More Than Physical" was the ... » | Response to Jeff Whitty's Open Letter to Jay Leno » | ...When The Current Contestant on Match Game Needs... » | ATTENTION! TOMORROW, APRIL 25 IS BEN & JERRY'S FR... » | ...How Much You Mind That It's Monday Morning... » | ...When I Overslept a Little (Four Hours) » | ...When I Really Ought to be Asleep » 

Gary Green

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 

...When Michael Left Half a Pizza in My Fridge and I Ate it in Ten Minutes Flat


Like many out there, I love (hate) the appointment of Rosie O'Donnell to fill Meredith Viera's chair on The View come September, but I am oh so looking forward (dreading) to the daily discussion of differering opinions (Rosie smacking down Star and rump-stomping her neck five days a week). We can take comfort in the fact that Rosie is being contractually prevented from sporting another haircut (Logan's Run lesbian mullet mow-down) like she did a few years ago. We can only hope that Barbara Walters was also smart enough to include penalty clauses should Rosie ever bring up her performance as a "challenged" person in Riding the Bus with my Sister (Lobotomized Baboon). Via WizBang Pop!

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com