« Home | ...When I Met Betsy Palmer, Also Known as Mrs. Voo... » | Separated At Birth » | My Cat Hates You » | ...When Looking Back Certain Things About Me Were ... » | The Sneeze » | ...When the Naked Boys Left Their Songbooks for Ma... » | Oh My God.... Shoes (Kelly Likes Shoes) » | ...When I Don't Get the Overseas Fascination With ... » | ...When You See the Still, You Know What it's Gonn... » | ...When Dominic Monaghan Took a Shower and My Mom ... » 

Gary Green

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 

This is Why No One Knows the Name of the Third One

That's right. I'm saying it. She's the total Shelley Hack of the group. Thank God Beyone recovers to start the lip sync in time.

"Where you at... ? You on da floor, bitch!"


I can't tell you how many times I get all frocked up to go gets me some milk from da sto and I'ze fall flat on my ass in my Versace mules. Damn gurl, like I'ze be drinkin' -n- shit?
kb

lol @ this video, and the don't be mean to michelle comments at youtube.

i was reminded of the a recent favorite, jewel and beyonce singing "proud mary". beyonce was a better dancer but jewel kicked her butt in the singing dept.

p.s.

lucy take notes jewel was smokin hot. what say, you trade in your pistol for a yellow dress?

oops, i forgot the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdeZ1dPkr_8

Post a Comment
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com