« Home | Ten Things I Learned at the Miss Universe Pageant » | Spider Hunter! » | ...When the Reviews Are In » | ...When I Secretly Dreamed of Being a Fembot » | Two Generations of "I've Got a Secret" » | This is Why No One Knows the Name of the Third One » | ...When I Met Betsy Palmer, Also Known as Mrs. Voo... » | Separated At Birth » | My Cat Hates You » | ...When Looking Back Certain Things About Me Were ... » 

Gary Green

Monday, July 24, 2006 

Who Wore it Better?




Gary Green... or muggle-faced, mop-headed, pseudo-metro soap twink from Last Week's Young and the Restless?

YOU make the call!

(Hint - There is a correct answer!)

Recent Posts: Ten Things I Learned at the Miss Universe Pageant

When I Secretly Dreamed of Being a Fembot

When the Contestants Get Surly on The Price is Right

I KNOW THIS ONE!!

Muggle-faced mophead = Bow-wow.

Gary Green = WOOF!!!

:)

I'm sorry...but who's the ms. thang on the tv? I don't know her. But the Green boy...now he's something one can sink your um...teeth into. :P
kb

I'd definitely vote for Gary Green. Don't care for the hair or the nose job on the soap twink.

good gravy, look at that guy's bump!

oh, and i vote for gary too.

Gary totally rocked the look. That other dude's a poser. =)

Gary totally rocked the look. That other dude's a poser. =)

Gary totally rocked the look. That other dude's a poser. =)

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com