« Home | Somewhere in this Picture is a Two-Faced Cow. » | Weird Science - Bugs Trapped in Your LCD » | LOST returns (and it better deliver) » | The Worst Part of a Celebrity Dying... » | RIP Megan Mullally Show » | Ellen Degeneres Meets a 20 Foot Anaconda » | Someone Knocked Up My Platy » | There's a Nicely Formed Hostess Cupcake in my Park... » | Ari Gold On ForTheBoys.tv » | In Honor of Nearly Disgraced Miss USA, Tara Conner... » 

Gary Green

Tuesday, January 09, 2007 

Oh My God... Kelly Loves Shoes


Click Here to advance to the ForTheBoys TV demo
Click Here for the naked shower salute to The Jeffersons theme song

It's been over six months since I posted Kelly's Shoes (Oh My God... Shoes) and it's still scoring me a lot of search engine hits. So I figured I'd post it again with some additional tidbits in case you have not yet become familiar with this hysterical performer.


Make Kelly your MySpace friend and check out her other songs, including the unfairly overshadowed Let Me Borrow That Top, and some really bad YouTube Knockoffs that are still fun to watch.


FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com