« Home | RIP Lily Munster » | Oh My God... Kelly Loves Shoes » | Somewhere in this Picture is a Two-Faced Cow. » | Weird Science - Bugs Trapped in Your LCD » | LOST returns (and it better deliver) » | The Worst Part of a Celebrity Dying... » | RIP Megan Mullally Show » | Ellen Degeneres Meets a 20 Foot Anaconda » | Someone Knocked Up My Platy » | There's a Nicely Formed Hostess Cupcake in my Park... » 

Gary Green

Sunday, January 14, 2007 

Pups is Pups: Adorable Italian Mastiff Puppies

A friend of my sister's family had an Italain mastiff that just gave birth to eleven puppies. They'll be going over on Martin Luther King, Jr. in person to see them, but I have to work, so I'll have to make do with these pictures, though I am thinking about calling in sick. It would be so worth it to pick up a few of these little tykes and snuggle with them.









AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, how CUTE!! :-)

OH MY GOD! Just quit your job. They are so cute! I would lie down and let them climb all over me.

Puppies are all cute! Very lovely!!!

Post a Comment
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com