« Home | Who Wore it Better? » | Ten Things I Learned at the Miss Universe Pageant » | Spider Hunter! » | ...When the Reviews Are In » | ...When I Secretly Dreamed of Being a Fembot » | Two Generations of "I've Got a Secret" » | This is Why No One Knows the Name of the Third One » | ...When I Met Betsy Palmer, Also Known as Mrs. Voo... » | Separated At Birth » | My Cat Hates You » 

Gary Green

Thursday, July 27, 2006 

...When Lance Bass Did It the Hard Way


Um... really, you don't need to go to the trouble of peddling what all of the gay world and about 99.9% of the straight world have known since about 2001 to a magazine. Just do what I did. One quick taping of myself naked in the shower singing a television theme song from the seventies and you'll be surprised how quickly the "so why don't you have a girlfriend" questions evaporate into thin air. (fairly safe for work despite what the freeze frame may indicate)




THE BUNNY! (8 secs.)

"Oh, this one is sick. I'm sorry sometimes I even came up with it. Just be glad that you didn't!"

If you like what you see, click the ad at the end and send thirty cents into the pocket of my boyfriend, Michael Granberry, and his one-man animation company, Red Hatchet Films! Enjoy! (needs Quicktime)



Favorite Posts: The Little House on the Prairie Blind School Fire: A Celebration!

When Julie in My Office Revealed She Had No Idea Who Shot JR

When Soap Hunks Justin Bruening and Colin Egglesfield Took It Off on the Basketball Court

Yes, you are truly a bad singer. I only had a hint of it with the other WET TALENTS, but this confirms it. And it's totally safe for work. They show more on the WB! Hope there is more to come. You are quite the entertainer (ham).

The only thing more fun than watching you have fun in the shower alone is being in there with you! I love you, my little hambone!

Post a Comment
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com